After School & Substitute Teacher
Posted November 7, 2017
After School & Substitute Teacher Position
- Starts Year Around
- Positions working with our Preschool/Kindergarten and Grade-School children
- Part-time position and candidates must be available to work Monday - Thursday 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Fluency in English required; German a plus.
- Ideal candidates for all positions will be reliable and punctual. We seek creative, kind, compassionate educators who will support our school's commitment to cultural diversity and innovative education.
- Must be 18 years of age
- experience with Preschool/Kindergarten children age 3-6 and/or Grade-School children age 6-12
- ability to pass a criminal background check
- current certification in First Aid & CPR or willing to become certified
- Please note: this position does not qualify for a work visa for the U.S.
Interested candidates should reply to Ashley Parsons with a cover letter and resume. Applications due: Year Around. No phone inquiries, please.
The German American School of Portland does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability. Federal law prohibits discrimination in education and employment on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or disability.